Union Hotel & Post Office
The original Union Hotel was located across the street. It was rebuilt here in 1870 after a fire destroyed the old hotel. The former post office site originally housed the dining room and barber shop. The freestanding rock wall is the original wall of the overland stage staion and pony express stop.
From a historical marker on site